1. My uncle once: was thought to be at deaths door after being prescribed medication which didn’t agree with him.
2. Never in my life: have I really wanted to hurt someone.
3. When I was five: i had two boys fighting over me.
4. High school was: something that had its ups and downs.
5. I will never forget: my Grandad
6. Once I met: Humphrey Lyttelton, and he was a very great man.
7. There’s this girl I know: who should really be a lot less paranoid.
8. Once, at a bar: I drank too much.
9. By noon, I’m usually: watching the clock.
10. Last night: I curled up in bed and read a book for a few hours. It was nice.
11. If only I had: been a bit more sensible
12. Next time I go to church: I am unlikely to agree with everybody there.
13. What worries me most: is that we’re all doomed.
14. When I turn my head left I see: an unmade bed
15. When I turn my head right I see: a pot overflowing with one pence pieces
16. You know I’m lying when: I get really nervous (I’m a terrible lier)
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: living in Germany
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: dead probably….I like the tragedies.
19. By this time next year: I’m hoping to have got myself onto a Masters course.
20. A better name for me would be: open to suggestions.
21. I have a hard time understanding: why money (oil) is so often more important than people.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: work on remembering everything better
23. You know I like you if: I get chatty.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: the person who has presented the award.
25. Take my advice, never: eat yellow snow! Or, never stop trying to make the world a better place.
26. My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs on big chunky toast.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Cranes & Crows, Ruins
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: let me know where it is, because I’m still not sure what to class as my hometown.
29. Why won’t people: stop fighting
30. If you spend a night at my house: be aware that I usually wake up really early.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: something important
32. The world could do without: racism.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go to war.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: K & E.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: wood lice.
36. If I do anything well it’s: a good feeling.
37. I can’t help but: wish I was a better person.
38. I usually cry: when I remember how fucked up the world is.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: Laughter is important
40. And by the way: books are good.
P.S. I’m tagging Cliff, because he wanted to be tagged. Am also tagging you! You know who you are…